Tuesday, November 23, 2004

NASCAR

Well, it's been a crazy week, but I'm back, and I have a backlog of stuff. So why am I posting under the title "NASCAR"? Is it shameless search engine bait? Actually, the latest real estate development news in the Seattle area is that the proposed NASCAR track has been scrubbed. In the interest of full disclosure, I am not nor have I ever been a NASCAR fan (I usually refer to it as SPASCAR.). And I have to admit that I'm glad this went up in smoke. It was more of a public funding boondoggle than the Seahawks' stadium and would have grossly expanded the traffic and planning disaster that is Metropolitan Seattle. Better to put something in that actually has some thought behind it. I shall now restrain myself from comments about the hillbillies in eastern Snohomish and Skagit counties.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home