Monday, June 01, 2015

The Road Lawyer

Now for some self-promotion.  For some time I have had a more recreational blog, The Road Lawyer.  I've never really gotten it off the ground, though, since I just don't travel as much as I did 10 years ago.  In honor of the new movie, I think I'll give it another try.  Since I'm not really traveling, though, I think I'll blog about my travels in Law World, which have had plenty of twists and turns.  I might be compelled (at long last) to call out a few people and places who have been less than kind to me and mine.  We'll see how it goes.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At October 30, 2015 at 12:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am happy to see that you have provided such an incredible and impressive blog for us. Think Property & Co

 
At November 18, 2015 at 10:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wasp dudes! Amazing stuff continues the good work. read this article

 
At February 11, 2016 at 1:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The superb highly informative blog I’m about to share this with all my contacts.
Generic and brand please

 
At February 29, 2016 at 3:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree. You have made the nice blogs with the great info in the contents.
Terry Paranych Real Estate

 

Post a Comment

<< Home