Saturday, July 27, 2019

Enough Death...

...time for some simple destruction.  Last Saturday was a farewell open house at Brighton High School.  They're going to tear down Deep Space Brighton and replace it with, of course, another generic box.  In other words, they're tearing down yet another architecturally significant structure and replacing it with yet another pile of brick and glass that will slide right off your eyes and mind.  I got ripped on the local message board for this opinion, but I will hold to it: This is the sort of planning and design "thinking" that gave us the abomination that is the Abandoned Borg Cube we now have for a federal courthouse.  Keep it up, folks, and we'll end up with a structural environment that will make Soviet-era housing blocks look dynamic and exciting.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 6, 2021 at 10:46 PM, Blogger Jakuba Lucas said...

I' m Jakuba Lucas by name and I live in the Makati Philippines, Am so much filled with happiness and Joy,I would like to talk about the goodness of God in my life, after so many months of trying to get a loan on the internet, so I became desperate in getting a loan from a legit lender online then I see comment from a friend called bobby Leo and talked about this legit loan officer , where he got his loan quick and easy with no stress, so he introduced me to a man named Mr.Pedro who work as a loan officer, so I asked for a loan sum ($ 89,000.00 USD) with a low interest rate of 2%, so the loan was approved and was deposited into my bank account that was how I was able to get a loan to start up my business running and pay off my bills, so I advise each of you who are interested in getting a loan quick and easy or sblc, please contact them via Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com get any kind of loan you need today, thank you, as you read the greatest testimony of my life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home