Thursday, January 07, 2010

You Have to Call Things What They Are

I try to be a decent person, at least as far as my profession allows me (Don't be fooled by distraction noise from bar associations about "civility guidelines." That has no bearing on how Biglaw attorneys will treat mere mortal laity and even less bearing on how they treat lesser attorneys such as Yours Truly.), but ultimately things should be called what they are. The economic commentary site www.marketoracle.co.uk is a sack of Randonazi and Deep Libertarian nutbars, and as is SOP with folks of such persuasion, they are mind-numbingly hypocritical, espousing free speech while crushing it at every turn. I have posted several comments taking issue with some of their more absurd, tin-foil beanie commentators (cough, Gary North, cough, Nadeem Walayat, cough), often agreeing with another commentator on the site (e.g. my comment on Walayat's posting on Iceland's rejection of the Icesave agreement, in which I agreed with Mike Shedlock's posting, which was 180 degrees from Walayat's), and none of them have been approved. As in NONE. Nada. Zip. Gar nichts.

Well I'm sorry, but that's just crap. And so is Market Orifice.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home